Congratulations to Mr Hatton from Sheffield - the winner of our customer feedback prize draw for £100 Marks & Spencer vouchers this month!
When you start putting money away in a Scottish Friendly investment plan or you buy our life or term cover, you automatically become a member (or owner) of the friendly society.
As a friendly society we don’t have shareholders. All the profit we make is used for your benefit.
With Scottish Friendly you benefit from 150 years of experience. Today we continue to work hard to maintain the standards that have served our members well over the years - good value products, quality service and the best possible returns.
In this customer centre, you'll find the information that matters to you. You can take a look at:
- My Plans is new and is your own personal Scottish Friendly online space
- Frequently asked questions
- Fund prices
- Details of our bonus rates
- Details of our with profits asset mix
- Our financial results and performance
- Principles and Practices of Financial Management
- Reports from our Annual General Meetings
- Information for ISA and OEIC investors
- Takeover and acquisitions transferred to Scottish Friendly
- Our Board Committee terms of reference