ISA & OEIC Investors information
Investors in Scottish Friendly stocks and shares ISA or OEIC investments can access the latest updates on their investments, the latest fund reports and performance reviews below.
For today's fund prices go to our fund prices page.
If you want to make an additional investment to your ISA, Junior ISA or Child Trust Fund, please read the relevant Key Investor Information Document for the fund you will be investing in. Then you're ready to print off the relevant additional investment form below, complete it and send it to us together with your cheque, if applicable.
Key Investor Information Documents
- Managed Growth Fund - Key Investor Information Document (PDF)
- UK Growth Fund - Key Investor Information Document (PDF)
For further information relating to the charges and costs associated with the above funds, as detailed in these Key Investor Information Documents, please see our Enhanched disclosure of fund charges and costs page.
Additional investment forms
- ISA top up form 2013-2014 (PDF) Please also read the relevant Key Features Document.
- Junior ISA - additional investment form (PDF)
- Child Trust Fund - additional investment form (PDF)
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader (opens in a new browser window) to view the PDFs. If you do not have it you can download it for free from the Adobe website.