Vine competition terms and conditions
1. The Promotion is open to all residents of the UK over the age of 18 except employees of Scottish Friendly and, their families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. To enter:
- Create a video (a Vine) using the Vine mobile phone application.
- Your Vine theme must tell a joke and be no longer than 6 seconds in length. (Keep it clean).
- Ensure your Twitter profile is set to public and share your Vine using the dedicated promotion hashtag "#DonnieMaroot" and Twitter handle @scotfriendly in your tweet.
- Your Vine must be tweeted using the hashtag #DonnieMaroot between midnight on 24th February and midnight on 4th March 2014.
3. Only one entry per person per Vine account can be submitted throughout the promotional period.
4. All entries must be received by midnight on 4th March 2014. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
5. Entry is free.
6. A participant must have a Vine account and public set Twitter account to participate in the Promotion.
7. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs, Scottish Friendly does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid.
8. Entrants must adhere to the terms and conditions of service as set out by Vine and Twitter .
9. There is one main prize of £100 TicketMaster voucherswhich will be awarded to the Vine entry judged to be the most creative and funny.
10. The main prize will be selected from all valid entries on Friday 5th March.
11. The winner will be notified by direct message to the corresponding Twitter account by 5th March 2014.
12. The prize will be awarded within 28 working days from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
13. If Scottish Friendly subsequently discovers the winners illegible, or foul play is suspected under these terms and conditions then Scottish Friendly reserves the right to not award the prize and another participant will be selected at random as the winner.
14. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these terms and conditions and consents to the processing of their personal data by the Promoter (or a third party acting on the Promoter’s behalf) for the purposes of the administration and operation of the Promotion.
15. By entering into the Promotion, winning entrants consent to Scottish Friendly and Donnie Maroot using winning Vines for the purpose of post promotion publicity.
16. The name and county of the winner will be available for 28 days on or after 5th March 2014 by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Vine Competition, Scottish Friendly House, 16 Blythswood Square, Glasgow G2 4HJ.
17. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. The Winner may be required to take part in publicity associated with this Promotion.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, and hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
20. The Promoter's decision on any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Promoter: Scottish Friendly House, 16 Blythswood Square, Glasgow G2 4HJ.
22. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Vine and or Twitter. By entering this Promotion you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Vine or Twitter.