24 days of Christmas prize draw terms & conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over, except anyone directly connected with the prize draws; employees of Scottish Friendly Assurance (the Promoter) and their affiliates, dealers, distributors, other retail staff and any of the family members of the above entities are not eligible.
- Anyone who applies for or tops-up a Scottish Friendly product (excluding products offered through partners including but not limited to: Forces Financial, SunLife, Standard Life) between 1st and 24th December 2018 will automatically be entered into the daily prize draw for the date of their application/top-up.
- No payment or purchase is required to enter the prize draws. To enter without applying for a Scottish Friendly product please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries via this route will be entered into the daily prize draw for the date we receive the email.
- Entries will also be accepted via the My Plans mobile app. To enter this way follow the onscreen instructions while logged into the app on the day you wish to enter the competition.
- The draws will take place each working day between 3rd and 28th December 2018. Eligible entrants will automatically be entered into the relevant daily prize draw.
- Applications received out with the dates 1st December to 24th December 2018 will not be included in any of the daily draws. Incomplete entries and entries from third party partnerships or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- All internet connection charges shall be the entrant's responsibility. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of Scottish Friendly Assurance or problems with accessing the website. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes supplied are to the value of £150.00 and there is no cash alternative. There will be 1 winner selected for each daily prize draw. The winner will be drawn under independent supervision from valid entries and notified by email the next working day of the prize draw being made and to obtain full address details to dispatch the gift.
- If any of the prize draw dates fall onto a public holiday, the prize draw will take place the next following working day.
- Winners’ details will be used for administration of the prize and publication of the competition winners as detailed below and may also be required to take part in any promotional activity reasonably requested by Scottish Friendly Assurance. By participating in the prize draw you agree to take part in such publicity.
- Each winner's name and county will be available on the Scottish Friendly Assurance website, social media channels and on request by emailing email@example.com (results available by email for 4 weeks from the date of the prize draw). Winners consent to their name and county being disclosed on the website, social media channels and to other entrants on request.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winner within 6 weeks after the prizes have been won (as determined by the Promoter in their absolute discretion).
- At the Promoters discretion another prize of equivalent or greater value may be substituted if in all reasonable circumstances the promoter is unable to offer the intended prize(s).
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash or credit alternative available to prizes.
- Prizes not claimed within 7 days of the prize winner being notified will be redrawn and awarded to the new winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cease the draws at any time.
- It is a condition of entry that the rules of the competition are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the promotion and the prize(s) to be awarded.
- The decision of the Promoter will be final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
- Entries are restricted to one per channel per day between 1st and 24th December 2018.
Promoter: Scottish Friendly Assurance, Scottish Friendly House, 16 Blythswood Square, Glasgow