Christmas prize draw terms & conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over, except anyone directly connected with the prize draws; employees of Scottish Friendly Assurance (the Promoter) and their affiliates, dealers, distributors, other retail staff and any of the family members of the above entities are not eligible.
- Anyone who applies for or tops-up a Scottish Friendly product (excluding products offered through the following partnerships: Forces Mutual, Benefits 2 U, SunLife, Standard Life and mobile app applications) between 3rd December 2019 and 24th December 2019 and opts in to the prize draw will be entered.
- No payment or purchase is required to enter the prize draw. To enter without applying for a Scottish Friendly product please send your full name and postal address on a postcard or letter to: Scottish Friendly Assurance, Marketing Department, Scottish Friendly House, 16 Blythswood Square, Glasgow G2 4HJ.
- The draws will take place each working day between 4th and 28th December 2019. Eligible entrants will automatically be entered into the relevant daily prize draw.
- Applications and entries received out with the dates 3rd December to 24th December 2019 will not be included in any of the daily draws. Incomplete entries and entries from third party partnerships or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- All internet connection charges shall be the entrant's responsibility. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of Scottish Friendly Assurance or problems with accessing the website. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes supplied are to the value of £150.00 and there is no cash alternative. There will be 1 winner selected for each daily prize draw. The winner will be drawn under independent supervision from valid entries and notified by email the next working day of the prize draw being made and to obtain full address details to dispatch the gift.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the prize draw where multiple product applications have been applied for that are not genuine, and where we consider that the terms of this prize draw have been abused.
- Winner's details will be used for administration purposes of the prize draw only and publication of the competition winners, as detailed below.
- The winner's name and city will be made available on the Scottish Friendly Assurance website, social media channels and on request by emailing [email protected] (results available by email for 4 weeks from the date of the prize draw). Winners consent to their name and city being disclosed on the website, social media channels and to other entrants on request.
- At the Promoters discretion another prize of equivalent or greater value may be substituted if in all reasonable circumstances the promoter is unable to offer the intended prize(s).
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash or credit alternative available to prizes.
- Prizes not claimed within 7 days of the prize winner being notified will be redrawn and awarded to the new winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cease the draws at any time.
- It is a condition of entry that the rules of the competition are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the promotion and the prize(s) to be awarded.
- The decision of the Promoter will be final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
Promoter: Scottish Friendly Assurance, Scottish Friendly House, 16 Blythswood Square, Glasgow