When you transfer an ISA to us, your money will be invested into a My Prime (ISA). Our My Prime (ISA) is a tax-efficient plan that helps you invest for your future over the medium to long-term.
After you've transferred, you can make any one-off payment or regular payments from £100 to suit your long-term goals.
Invest alongside any other type of ISA you may have e.g., a Cash ISA, up to your combined annual £20,000 ISA limit.
Choose from a shortlist list of funds, ranging from low to high risk.
Transferring to My Prime (ISA)
Here are the step by step stages of transferring your ISA to Scottish Friendly
- Fill in the My Prime (ISA) application as you would normally if you were applying for the ISA
- During the application, select the option to transfer an ISA
- At the end of the application you’ll be able to download the transfer form
- Once you’ve finished your application send your form back to Scottish Friendly
- We will confirm to you when the transfer is complete